Welcome to the 'Biggest' Little Club in BC...
Creating Foundations. Building Confidence. Inspiring Dreams.
CHECK OUT OUR NEW WINTER SCHEDULE FOR WHISTLER & PEMBERTON!
No big changes but be sure to take a look so you are up to speed!
Remember, registration begins Online December 1 @ 9am. Be sure to create your profile ahead of time if you do not already have one.
Register at www.whistlergymnastics.com
Register/Log In/ Search the program you want and enroll!
We are so proud of our own Gigi Kranjc representing Canada at Trampoline World Age Group Championships in Russia!
(Bottom row left)
Matthew Roth-Wallman honoured:
Congratulations to Matthew who was named Provincial Level Male Trampoline Athlete of the Year at Gymnastics BC's awards banquet on Nov 3rd. This is Matthew's second award in 3 years!
FUN FUNDRAISING EVENT!
HELP SEND OUR NATIONAL GYMNAESTRADA ATHLETES TO WORLDS IN AUSTRIA!
Register online, give us a call, or register in person!
(* to register online Click on 'Register', log in to your account, search "Kids Night Out" and enrol! )
If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. Easy!
Don't forget to order your delish Purdy's Chocolates - Deadline November 29th
Enter your email address then click “Join a Campaign”.
Whistler Gymnastics is a gymnastics and movement education centre & popular community club, teaching physical literacy to all ages and abilities for over 30 years, in beautiful Whistler, BC, Canada!
- Recreational, Competitive & Active Start programs with unique classes such as Freestyle, Acrobatics, Parkour, Aerial Silks & Adult gym
- Drop-in access for Parent & Tot Exploration Gym
- Private Event bookings: Birthdays and Staff Parties
- Athlete development & cross-training for dry land training and trampoline
- School group, field trip programs & Camps including competitive vacation training, Pro-D, School & Summer Break
- A popular gymnastics meet, we host the Whistler Summer Classic at the end of June!
Please help us update your account. You now have the ability to correct any spelling issues and add missing details including important phone numbers.
View Register for more details.