What's New at Whistler Gymnastics...
Upcoming Club Fundraisers
May 31st Evening Fundraiser at Creekbread in Creekside
Whistler Summer Classic - June 22-24 Book your sponsorship opportunity now!
From June 22-24, our popular meet is back on, and we are taking registrations and looking for donations from members and Whistler businesses!
If you have an item or can make a cash donation, or if you know of a business that may be interested in sponsoring this fantastic event, with approximately 300 guest and local participants.
New Online Registration system for members
Login now to view the new features, like printing receipts and viewing your account.
You will notice when you go into re-register for programs, pay bills and buy drop-in passes for 2018, that the club's program registration system has recently changed.
Existing Members - please note that NO PASSWORDS were transferred for your account.
- Please click on the LOGIN NOW button on the right side at the top.
- You can login with your existing email and choose FORGOT PASSWORD.
- You will receive an email to choose a new password and then go login again!
PLEASE NOTE: Do NOT create a new account. If your email address is not found or you registered to the Fall 2017 session without an online account, please contact us so then we can link your email address to your account.
Also, please help us update your account. You now have the ability to correct any spelling issues and add missing details including important phone numbers. The system works best with no unique characters, so an é is simply recognized as e. Also, no caps are required, and if you see any duplicate registrations from the past, please let us know so we can link them.
Highlights from 2017...
Gold & Silver at the Canadian National Trampoline Championships in July!:
5 Whistler Athletes at Nationals in Oshawa Ontario!...
Gabby Flynn earned Gold in Double Mini Trampoline for Level 6 Category, Gigi Kranjc placed Silver in Trampoline and Jett Williams took home bronze in Team trampoline with Sydney Lovell-Schmidt and Joe Davies rounding out Whistler's National trampoline team.
All athletes and their coaches are congratulated on their amazing effort and perseverance in qualifying and competing at Nationals. Well done! Here Gabby is hugging her coach, Comp. trampoline senior coach, Tanya Liquorish.
Welcome to the 'Biggest' Little Club in BC...
Creating Foundations. Building Confidence. Inspiring Dreams.:
Whistler Gymnastics is a gymnastics and movement education centre & popular community club, teaching physical literacy to all ages and abilities for over 25 years, in beautiful Whistler, BC, Canada! We offer:
- Recreational, Competitive & Active Start programs with unique classes such as Freestyle, Acrobatics, 'GYMkour', Aerial Silks & Adult gym
- Drop-in access for Parent & Tot Exploration Gym & Adult trampoline classes
- Private Event bookings such as Birthday, Christmas and Reunion parties
- Athlete development & cross training with a Freestyle trampoline bungee system
- School group, field trip programs & Camps, including competitive vacation training, Pro-D, School & Summer Break
- A popular gymnastics meet - we host the Whistler Summer Classic end of June!