Welcome to the 'Biggest' Little Club in BC...
Creating Foundations. Building Confidence. Inspiring Dreams.
Spring Office Hours:
Mon - Thurs 10:00am - 4:00pm
NEW AMAZING FUNDRAISING EVENT COMING UP!
WINE & PAINT NIGHT W/ Andrea Muller
Click on the link below to register:
IMPORTANT SPRING SESSION DATES:
Last day of classes June 10-15
Gym Closure Dates:
April 19-22 (Easter)
May 18-20 (Victoria Day)
Spring classes begin April 1st. We look forward to seeing everyone in the gym!
SUMMER CAMP NOW OPEN FOR REGISTRATION ONLINE:
WHISTLER GYMNASTICS CLUB is fundraising with Purdys Chocolatier, just in time for Easter!
If you’d like to support us through purchasing some very sweet Easter gifts for friends, family and yourself, please click the link below:
After you’ve signed in you can buy our amazing chocolates or invite others to join and support our Fundraising Campaign.
Thank you so much!
REGISTER ONLINE FOR KIDS NIGHT OUT!
We are very proud of our own Gigi Kranjc representing Canada at the
Trampoline World Age Group Championships in Russia!
(Bottom row left)
Matthew Roth-Wallman honoured:
Congratulations to Matthew who was named Provincial Level Male Trampoline Athlete of the Year at Gymnastics BC's awards banquet on Nov 3rd. This is Matthew's second award in 3 years!
Whistler Gymnastics is a gymnastics and movement education centre & popular community club, teaching physical literacy to all ages and abilities for over 30 years, in beautiful Whistler, BC, Canada!
- Recreational, Competitive & Active Start programs with unique classes such as Freestyle, Acrobatics, Parkour, Aerial Silks & Adult gym
- Drop-in access for Parent & Tot Exploration Gym
- Private Event bookings: Birthdays and Staff Parties
- Athlete development & cross-training for dry land training and trampoline
- School group, field trip programs & Camps including competitive vacation training, Pro-D, School & Summer Break
- A popular gymnastics meet, we host the Whistler Summer Classic at the end of June!
Please help us update your account. You now have the ability to correct any spelling issues and add missing details including important phone numbers.
View Register for more details.