Fastest Way to Guarantee a Spot...
View programs, print receipts and make a payment online... New options include updating your account information, viewing transactions, registering for programs and agreeing to waivers online, all from the comfort of your home!
For existing 2018/2019 season members...
- Please click on the REGISTER button on the right side at the top.
- You can login with your existing email and choose FORGOT PASSWORD.
- You will receive an email to choose a new password and then go login again!
Help us update your account. You now have the ability to correct any spelling issues, add missing details including important phone numbers. The system works best with no unique characters, so an é is simply recognized as e. Also, no caps are required, and if you see any duplicate profiles from the past, please let us know so we can link them.
You can also view this Online User Guide about how to login and navigate the new reg. system.
Online & Member Registration Policies...
- Registration is only complete when ALL documents and payments are received.
- WGC & Gymnastics BC Medical/Accidental Insurance Coverage is automatically added to your registration once a year, and lasts for the gymnastics season (Sept-August). GBC is considered a secondary insurer and does not apply unless you have primary medical/accident insurance such as BC MED, or other provincial/International medical services.
- Please remember to agree to the registration terms online, or on the WGC Reg./Insurance Waiver form to tick the boxes, sign and date it. If not, the insurance is not valid.
View GFA Registration Policies for more information.