Our Popular Parent/Tot Drop-in...
Available Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday mornings...
Geared for tots walking to 5 years old, with one parent/caregiver per child, this program is a supervised, non-instructional time to explore gym stations, and then have a coach-led circle time with songs at the end. To avoid disappointment, please arrive early as the gym has a max. capacity, and coach-participant ratio.
Offering a Loyalty Card Program:
Come drop-in and explore the gym with your 5 and under, and every time you visit, your little one will collect a sticker on their loyalty card. 10 stickers = 1 free visit to gym!
Drop-in Rates & Session Times:
Please view Drop-in Programs for current pass prices and class times.
- Pass card/Registration is currently sold at Front Desk of Oros before program! Visa or Mastercard, or cash/cheque at the desk. (Pls. note... we do not accept Debit at this time).
- All previous 10x passes will be honoured! Please punch your pass when you arrive at gym.
Passtime Program specifics:
Unfortunately, you cannot register a space ahead of the class, but WGC encourages you to buy a 5x/10x punch pass online ahead of your visit, to make it easier at the desk. Once you arrive we will provide your pass, so you can punch your daily visit. If you are a new member, please see the desk to register first. Please see remaining Drop-in Passtime requirements below:
- New member registration forms and parent accompaniment/Companion waivers must be filled out every season.
- Insurance must be paid once annually during the season from Sept 1 to June 30. We generally do not offer Exp. gym in the summer or on school breaks such as Christmas and Spring Break.
- Passes are interchangeable among members. Memberships are not interchangeable.
- Passes and memberships are non-refundable.
- 1 time passes includes liability insurance for one time guests ….not accident or medical insurance
- Direct supervision is required so one parent/caregiver is required for the supervision of each tot. No additional children will be allowed in the gym area. (Exception For Exploration PT classes a parent may have an additional child if in a baby sling. Parent must be able to move and have hands free to assist the Exploration Tot participating in the program).
Note for parents before your first visit: