Parent & Tot Drop-in/Exploration Gym
Parents & Tots love our Exploration GYM...
Exp. Gym or Parent & Tot drop-in is currently on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday mornings from 10-10:45am.
Geared for tots walking to 5 years old, with one parent/caregiver per child, this program is a supervised, non-instructional time to explore gym stations, and then have a coach-led circle time with songs at the end. To avoid disappointment, please arrive early as the gym has a max. capacity, and coach-participant ratio.
Loyalty Card Program:
Come drop-in and explore the gym with your 5 and under, and every time you visit, your little one will collect a sticker on their loyalty card. 10 stickers = 1 free visit to gym!
2017.2018 Season Rates:
1 time Drop-in = $18 non-member, or $13 member rate (+ one time $35 annual membership).
5 times Punch Pass = $55 member-rate (+ $35 annual membership)
10 times Punch Pass = $105 member-rate (+ $35 annual membership)*
*PLEASE NOTE: As of Sept. 20, 10x pass card purchases will only be $100 due to remaining grant funding. An additional 5% pass increase is expected shortly with notice to members for start after Nov. 2017.
Also, sorry, there is no online registration for Exploration Gym at this time. We hope to have these feature up and running for members again in the New Year.
Pass card/Registration is currently sold at Front Desk of Oros before program.! Visa or Mastercard, or cash/cheque at the desk. (Pls. note... we do not accept Debit at this time).
All previous 10x passes will be honoured! Please punch your pass when you arrive at gym.
Passtime Program specifics:
Unfortunately, you cannot register a space ahead of the class, but WGC encourages you to buy a 5x/10x punch pass online ahead of your visit, to make it easier at the desk. Once you arrive we will provide your pass, so you can punch your daily visit. If you are a new member, please see the desk to register first. Please see remaining Drop-in Passtime requirements below:
- New member registration forms and parent accompaniment waivers must be filled out every season.
- Insurance must be paid for the 2016/17 season once annually Sept 1 to June 30
- Passes are interchangeable among members. Memberships are not interchangeable.
- Passes and memberships are non-refundable.
- 1 time passes includes liability insurance for one time guests ….not accident or medical insurance
- Direct supervision is required so one parent/caregiver is required for the supervision of each tot. No additional children will be allowed in the gym area. (Exception For Exploration PT classes a parent may have an additional child if in a baby sling. Parent must be able to move and have hands free to assist the Exploration Tot participating in the program).
- For Exploration Gym each parent/caregiver must sign the Accompaniment Waiver on your first visit so you are covered under GBC insurance.
- Parent/Caregiver Guidelines for Exploration Gym – Each parent or caregiver should read the online-Active Start Info Guide or the copy on the lobby desk. You will also be provided with PT guidelines on your first visit each fall. The coach attendant will outline Parent and Tot general procedures, but it is best to read the document for full understanding. Anyone not following gym guidelines and rules can be removed from the program and no refund is provided.