- Returning Members: Once you have clicked on the Arrow button above, choose the "Member Login" link on the left bar, and LOGIN with your Adult (parent) information first. You must CONFIRM your parent details next, and you can then ADD your child's information just before you choose the program you want.
- New Members: Once you have clicked on the Arrow button above, click on “Set-up Login” link on the left bar. You will be brought to the member area to create an account and start your registration. After you confirm your details, you can add your child's information and then choose the program you want.
- REMEMBER: Do put in your Adult or Parent information first. DON'T login as Youth/Child. Then... once logged in as the parent, you can add your child's information & choose the program.
Other Ways to Register for Programs...
(1) Register @ the OROS Office - During office hours (posted on the right), bring in your forms and payment (cheque, cash, visa, or mastercard). WGC Registration & Insurance/Waiver forms are available at the desk or can be downloaded from our Download WGC forms page here. When the office is closed you can leave your filled out registration form, in our Club Drop-Box, which is located on the wall beside our front desk in the Whistler Athletes' Centre at 1090 Legacy Way.
(2) Fax or Call Us - (Please expect at least a 48 hour processing time) - WGC Member/Insurance Waiver forms are available at the front desk or can be downloaded from Download WGC forms . Fax it back to (604) 962-2828. Please remember to tick the boxes, sign and date the form, or the insurance is not valid. Alternatively, you can call the office and leave a message at (604) 902-3547 to inform us of your intent to register. Messages are answered by the next office hours. Sorry, we cannot take registrations over the phone.
Online & Member Registration Policies...
- Registration is only complete when ALL documents and payments are received.
- WGC & Gymnastics BC Medical/Accidental Insurance Coverage is automatically added to your registration once a year, and lasts for the gymnastics season (Sept-August). GBC is considered a secondary insurer and does not apply unless you have primary medical/accident insurance such as BC MED, or other provincial/International medical services.
- Please remember to agree to the reg. terms online, or on the WGC Reg./Insurance Waiver form to tick the boxes, sign and date it. If not, the insurance is not valid.
View GFA Registration Policies for more information.