Tramp Comp. Program Details
2017 Tramp Meets - Dates & Details... TG Competition Schedule
Dec 10 – Shasta Compulsory Mini Meet (Host – Shasta Trampoline)
- Queens Park Arenex
- Open to 10+U through L4 athletes
- Registration Deadline November 14
February 11-13 – Aaron Johnson Memorial Cup (Host – Shasta Trampoline)
- Cameron Centre, Burnaby
- 1st trials for Westerns and Canadians
- Registration package will be out in December
April 7-9 – BC Champs (Host – Flip City)
- Coquitlam Rec Centre
- 2nd trials for Westerns and Canadians
- First bulletin will be out in January
April 28-29 – TAG Cup (Host – TAG Sports Centre)
- TAG in-house event
- Open to TR and DMT athletes 10+U through L4
- Open to ALL tumbling (10+U through SR)
- 3rd trials for Westerns (eligible for mobility)
- 3rd trials for National Tumblers (eligible for mobility and funding scores)
May 3-7 – Canada Cup – Calgary
- Open to all athletes L5 through SR
- 1st Trials for WAGs/Worlds
- Registration package will come through GCG
May 27 – Shasta Cup – (Host – Shasta Trampoline)
- Shasta in-house event
- Open to TR and DMT L5 through SR
- 3rd trials for Canadians (eligible for mobility and funding scores)
June 2-4 – Western Canada Cup (Host – BC TG clubs)
- Port Moody
- BC hosting (all clubs are required to assist in one area of the event. Please make your choice now).
- Open to Team BC athletes and club athletes (L1 through L4)
July 12-16 – Canadian Championships (NEW DATE)
- Oshawa, Ontario
Program Details for this Year...
I have now collected all the info on everyones bodysuit/track suits/singlets and am ordering new ones for the people who need them. If you have any old ones at home that you are not using, please let us know so we can buy back and re-use.
I am going to leave it to the parents/atheltes to order trampoline slippers if wanting them (would also be a great christmas gift). I would strongly recommend them for levels 3 and up. Here is a link to where you can order from, you can also look on amazon.http://gymslippers.ca/collections/trampoline
Please document any volunteer time you’ve been able to give to the club in our Volly Book. Some pages have been started for those that helped with the first big gym clean.
Sandy will deduct your volly time off the fee payment, if you’re on the payment plan.
Contact her at email@example.com for any concerns or if you’d like to find something for which to volunteer your valuable time.
Vacation Training Weeks:
Holiday training included in your fees. Please let me know if your athlete is NOT able to train those days, so I can make coaching adjustments.
Christmas Vacation Training - Dec 27, 28, 30 (Tues, Wed & Fri). Will send times closer to the dates. Regular training resumes Jan 4.
March Spring Break Training - more information coming soon...